Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Building a new home, I feel like the fireplace that is

Customer Question

building a new home, I feel like the fireplace that is framed in should be more centered. How hard would it be to move it over 2 feet or is this impossible
JA: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?
Customer: the fireplace is not real We bought a gas log kit should is say that turns on with a switch the hole is in the wall where the firelog will go
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I have a reputable builder who has been contracted to build the house
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the great room is quite tall, the structure is still open and no dry walls have been put up would moving it cost a fortune
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That would be something very simple and cost almost nothing to do. Talk to the builder he will probably do it for free...just tell him where you want it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!