Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Lochinver Copper Finn II with a no heat failure.

Customer Question

I have a Lochinver Copper Finn II with a no heat failure. The fault code states that it is the pressure switch. I have tried that and the control board. Still has a flame failure. What should I do next?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today if I can. So upon some digging I was able to find that apparently this is a pretty common problem and the way people are fixing it is to replace the Fenwal iginition module (With same OEM part). Problem goes away.

So my suggestion would be to replace the ignition module and see if that helps. I mean there has been like 90% success rate in it.

I hope you find this information helpful and if you do please rate with 5 star at the top. If you have any follow up questions I will be more than happy to assist.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Just checking to see if you looked into the information I gave you.