Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a noisy motor on my Envir- O exchanger...can this be

Customer Question

I have a noisy motor on my Envir- O exchanger...can this be lubricated ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about a month...I have the outer housing removed...looks like a brushless motor
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am a pinball machine tech, know my way around electricity
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try and assist you today.

If the surface is greasy, remove the motor and spray or brush the fins and tubes with a mild alkaline solution or a nonflammable degreasing fluid. Follow the degreasing with a hot water rinse and dry thoroughly. A steam hose may also be used effectively.

4. Remove any dirt and grease from the casing, fan and motor. Sand and repaint rusty or corroded surfaces.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello I just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were still needing help with this issue. If not please rate with 5 stars at the top and I can have this matter closed out for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not impressed with your service...I allowed my CC to be charged $5 for the initial contact but was appalled to see memberships listed on the next page..and I did not approve any further billings to my CC...but it happened anyway. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that has happened. It is certainly not a reflection on me or my work. I can send in for a full refund of this question and any charges if my help was not useful. Please do not rate negatively based on your experience with the site. I will have the funds taken care of for you. Thank you. Just so you know all funds are on your account I receive nothing unless I receive a 3 star rating or better but since you don't want to pay I will send in for a full refund if you would like.