Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I HAVE A 1990'S ERA TWIN TEMP WITH A CONDENSATE DRAIN TUBE

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1990'S ERA TWIN TEMP WITH A CONDENSATE DRAIN TUBE WITH AND INTERNAL FLANGE THAT I MUST PUSH IN TO ALLOW THE WATER TO DRAIN OUT.. IS THERE A TUBE WITH CONNECTOR THAT CAN GO ON THIS DRAIN TUBE AND UP INTO IT TO OPEN THE FLANGE AND ALLOW THE WATER TO DRAIN OUT?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your AC

If you feel that you need to open the hole in the drain pan then you will also need to install the 3 X 5 inch external drain catch basin with 3 screws and possibly connect an external drain hose and piping.

These parts can typically be purchased at your local home depot or lowes stores. If you tell them the problem you are having they can assist you with the parts you are going to need.