airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I want to locate the filter on my outdoor Model

Customer Question

I want to locate the filter on my outdoor Model RRRL_C024JK06E, where is it?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 5 months ago.

will be happy to assist you with this.Many insatallers have started using a filter grille in building rather than having filter in unit.Have you already checked in building for filter grille?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We have an upstairs unit (in attic) and a downstairs unit (outside house). We can find the upstairs filter and replace, but not sure about external unit

Looking in the manual, there is not a location in the unit for filters. Your filter will have to be in a grilles in the building unless installer used the filer kit.

Usually where the unit gets return air installer will locate a grille with filter in it.

If no filter in house, lets look for the filter in this kit .See below:

Let me now what you find

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Airheatman,
I apologize but I "aborted" our discussion when "JustAnswer" was trying to force me into a Trial Membership. I exited browser and then went online and found answer I needed (I downloaded the spec for the HVAC from Rheem). I see that you continued to try to help with the problem - so am sorry to have wasted your time. I am seeking a refund from JustAnswer as this service did not work for me. I know this shouldn't be your problem, but it makes me mad that they were trying to force a membership.
Sorry,
Greg

Totally understand. I have provided the answer you asked for with detailed explanation.I have nothing to do with administration of the site .Sorry you had difficulties.I am only compensated for my time when customer rates 3 or higher.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.You can request a refund through administrators.