Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a laar endurance boiler & the 5a fuse blows. Control

Customer Question

I have a laar endurance boiler & the 5a fuse blows. Control panel doesnt light up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I will be happy to assist you with all of your home improvement projects.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

If that is blowing you have a short in the low voltage wiring or a contactor that is shorted and bad. You will need to start disconnecting the thermostat wiring to try and narrow down the bad wire. This could be from a rubbed through wire to ground or something shorted by the thermostat . I would remove some of the thermostat wires then try it again to get to the issue as this would be hard to say over chat and really you need to be onsite to find these wiring gremlins.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!