Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a Dometic DM2652R, having a problem after it's been

Customer Question

I have a Dometic DM2652R, having a problem after it's been running on AC for 8 hours it won't switch back to propane
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I will be happy to assist you with all of your home improvement projects.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What happens when you try to change it to LP

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is a RV refrigerator that runs on 120 volts or on LP and after running on 120 volts for a extended amount of time it's suppose to switch to the LP mode automatically when there is no120 volt
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 month ago.

Yes I know the unit well if it is not automatically switching the main circuit board is defective. There is circuitry on the board that senses the power to the board and that has failed so it will not automatically switch. You just need a new board, they have upgraded the board on that unit as well. Just call this number to order the correct board with your serial number

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!