Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

How do i turn programming off?

Customer Question

how do i turn programming off?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

​Do yo want to stop running the program on your thermostat? set it so it maintains a set temp all the time?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You can turn it off somehow, otherwise the override is on. How do I turn the override off?
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

I don't understand your question. Do you want to run the thermostat program or do you want the thermostat to maintain a set temp all the time?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The power went out and when it came back on, the "override" came on and it allows you to put a time in, but it stays on override. The manual said to turn off programming to stop the override. ??
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want the thermostat to maintain a set temp all the time.
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Carrier Infinity ICS
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER with 5 star rating after you are satisfied with answer.

I need the exact make and model number of your T-STAT