Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician
Experience:  hvac technichian at performance plumbing and heating
89712187

The On/Off knobs on my 12 year old through the wall fedders

Customer Question

the On/Off knobs on my 12 year old through the wall fedders model AIA07WCPKI (I think) do not work - they turn but do not engage the "spindle" Suggestions appreciated! Many thanks!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 3 months ago.

hi i am dan i can help you with this. most likely the plastic keyway on the back of the knob is cracked or striped. you should be able to easily just replace the knobs. this is a good site for parts like that

http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/a16b168c31/Fedders-Air-Conditioner-Knob-Dial-Button-Parts

but you will need the correct model number for the unit. if this answers your question or if you have any more questions about it please let me know and if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top of your page i would appreciate it. thank you for using just answer.

a

did that answer your question or did you still need help with this?