HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Vulcan gas wall furnace. Once lit it cuts out

Customer Question

I have a Vulcan gas wall furnace. Once lit it cuts out because I don't know how to set the timer at the top of the unit. It says auto and manual. Auto on /off, Manual on/off. and the time 12.00. There are about 5 red lights and unless the correct ones are pressed the pilot light doesn't come on, and hen cuts out after 30 minutes. The unit was in the house when we bought it 11 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

This should be the manual to it check it this link out and see if that is the unit and if that helps you out. If not let me know.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!