Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have trane z wave model tzemt400bb32maa and it may have

Customer Question

We have trane z wave model tzemt400bb32maa and it may have schedule put in by previous owners - cools in am gets hot at night- can you tell us what settings we need to manually shut off and turn on air? We have 3 thermostats
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation

Press the button below the screen on the far right until HOLD is displayed just above it. This overrides the program and the system will hold that temp (use the up and down buttons to adjust the temp) until you hit the button again and RUN is displayed. You must do this on each thermostat where you want to override the programmed schedule.

Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Did this help solve your issue?