Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Last evening I asked for information on a carrier Chiller

Customer Question

Last evening I asked for information on a carrier Chiller unit model 30RAN055---511CX. I already had downloaded, a week earlier, the 100 pages of information that you sent to me last evening. My question was about the schematic diagram of the control panel so that I may connect an external up and down button to make the control panel more useful to me. The existing push buttons have been outside for ten years and they make an unreliable connection when they are pressed. If I have the schematic diagram I will be able to plug into the existing RJ45 connector and easily bypass the existing switches which can drive you crazy when they operate erratically, and make the control panel useful to me. That is the specific information I have requested of your experts... and I paid money, and did not receive the information I requested.
Alan S. Bailey***@******.***
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 3 months ago.

Do you know who sent the information?