Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

I need the three Capacitor's & Condenser fan motor for my,

Customer Question

I need the three Capacitor's & Condenser fan motor for my , Two-speed Puron Plus A/C unit 598B . Model 598BNXO24000AAAA . It shows #3 - Capacitor's inside . G.E. Fan motor 1/10 Hp. 1100 rpm. 208/230 Volt.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need the correct replacement Parts !
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER with 5 star rating after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok let's go
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gaztech replied 2 months ago.

Locate and take info of Capacitor in your unit, here is a picture that shows info required for the dealer when you go to get new ones from dealer, as for the condensing fan motor you can get a universal replacement for your unit.