Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a new Pioneer Mini Split Ac 110V, 9000 BTU. the first

Customer Question

i have a new Pioneer Mini Split Ac 110V, 9000 BTU. the first problem conformed by a Pioneer Tec. was the inside wiring instruction was marked wrong. then no Freon conformed by a local AC man that had only worked on one other mini split AC and it was having the same problem that i was having now. the hi psi side small copper line was freezing up and he said that he had no idea why. now what do i do?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER with 5 star rating after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
reply to what? listen to me i am getting board of none answers i pay for results not BS i don't want a free trial of anything. oh hell just forget it you get zero stars and i get a big
(i am a big moron for thinking that anything on the inter net was la-get. )
Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, we are independent tech's that work from home and we pick up questions from people that needs help with an issue, I was ready to help you this morning and have not heard from you since, it is 7h29 pm and I am still willing to help you and try to resolve this like we do many times with good results.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

If the high side small copper line is freezing up That is a direct indication that your unit has lost it's refrigerant.

What to do. check flare nut connection at the outdoor unit copper line for traces of oil, tighten all connections with 2 adjustable wrench, and do the same at the connections that goes to the indoor unit.

And then get unit recharged.

It should be fine

Best regards Rebledog!!

Luke

Customer/p>