Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

On the mini ductless air conditioning system, can the blower

Customer Question

on the mini ductless air conditioning system, can the blower wheel/fan blower be removed from the unit?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Yes that can be removed you need to take a bit apart, but yes that for sure can be removed. You may want a tech to do it if you are not handy.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

What is the make and model number of your unit?