Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a whole housesplit system, i installed in 2012, been

Customer Question

i have a whole housesplit system, i installed in 2012, been working great for 4 years, recentlly, the 18,000 btu main indoor blower does not seem to blow nearly as fast as it used to, wondering if this is a common issue before i start changing every part in the blower?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That can happen from time to time, if the blower capacitor is going bad it will slow the blower down or the blower motor could be bad.. I would try a new capacitor first.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!