Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician
Experience:  hvac technichian at performance plumbing and heating
89712187

My Mitsubishi slim ductless AC unit does not go on with the

Customer Question

My Mitsubishi slim ductless AC unit does not go on with the remote. We changed the batteries and it does not help.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 4 months ago.

hi I am dan I can help you with this. does the unit run at all? does it beep when a button is pressed on the remote? also what is the model number of the indoor and outdoor unit?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The unit does not run at all. The remote does respond to a power on with a temp reading, snowflake and pic of fan. The indoor model number is ***** The outdoor until is too high for me to get a number reading.

ok have you checked the breaker to make sure it has power? are you able to access the outdoor unit for testing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I checked the breaker; it does have power. The outside unit is too high to access.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any more suggestions?

are there any blinking lights on the indoor unit?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, there are no blinking lights.

ok any further troubleshooting must be done at the outdoor unit. if you can get a ladder or access the outdoor unit I can help you or you may have to call a technician to come diagnose it.

If you have any more questions about this please let me know. If not I would appreciate it if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the five stars.
Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 3 months ago.

did that answer your question or do you still need help with this?

if you dont have any more questions about this i would appreciate it if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the 5 stars. thank you for using just answer.

if you dont have any more questions about this i would appreciate it if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the 5 stars. as that is the only way i receive credit for my response and close this question out