Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have replaced in the attic blower motor for motor noise at

Customer Question

I have replaced in the attic blower motor for motor noise at start up, now the fan only runs
on low, so I plugged the old motor back in, now it runs on low. I have replaced ignition
system circuit board afterward, what am I missing? Ruud model #UGPH-07EAUER
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I do not know whether you are male/female, age or skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating thanks.

Have you replaced the capacitor on the unit?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.