Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have an Amana AP095R in room stand up AC unit. We

Customer Question

I have an Amana AP095R in room stand up AC unit.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: We transported it fron NJ to Denver. It turns on and then the "tank full" indicatoor comes on. There is no water in the tank and a quicj web search indicated this could be caused by low humidity which is certainly the case in Denver.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes - this is an old but very reliable unit that has been used sparingly and is still in great shape. But repair costs will be more than the unit is worth if a DIY solution does not work. I took thae back off of it and there are no obvious reset buttons or water level indicators.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was transported standing up and padded in a small cargo trailer so damage is not really and issue and we drained the evaporation pan before transport.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was told I needed a 5$ deposit but was charges 28$ on paypal?
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Normally the tank full light means the float is engaged and you would have to check the float on the unit for the bucket. The float is likely stuck up do to the move. Secondly the filter just should pull out and get rinsed off.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that would be an obvious solution but this unit does not have an accessible or obvious float level trigger. I need a repair manual or more specific advice before I take the whole unit apart which is why I contacted you all.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was charged $28 already

Can you get the bucket out?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No - you need to look at a skematic - this is an evaporation tray that is integrated into the base.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No one has gotten back to me - we figured out where the tank full sensor was and reset it.Please process a refund