Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
1. circulates inside air
2. has little or no effect on mold
3. typical blower uses ~800 watts ~6.6 amps
4. You would have to cut in a take off fitting after the vent dampers if you want thermostatic control
5. There are inexpensive air fresheners pads that you stick to the filter
6. An air to air heat exchanger
Your first 2 questions are not DIY projects and should be handled by a pro.I don't quite follow your last question. The heat exchanger is in your furnace or air handler (you haven't given me any specifics on your system). It's already a part of your system so it should already be connected.