BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a shinco mini split unit that says F) for error code.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a shinco mini split unit that says F) for error code. I know this is the frequency of compressor. My Ac gut opened up outside unit and found that no power is coming from computer board, but we have power going to the unit. I am having trouble getting info about how to fix this, or get a new board/ or new outside unit?? I appreciate your input, thanks
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: It's 4 years old, not used mush, it worked unitl last july when it had run on 78 degress cooling for 2 days. when I came home it said F0 for first time and has not worked since.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need it to work. My AC guy checked it out and found the issue with power.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Of course I still need help. Have you read my question? If so, why not just answer it. How many back & forth do we have to do before I get actual help....