BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Trane TAM7A0C48H$1SAA/4TTZ0048A1000AA XL20i and

Customer Question

I have a Trane TAM7A0C48H$1SAA/4TTZ0048A1000AA XL20i and thermostat honewellTH8321R1001. I'm so tired to call for service. Last one was the blower WAS HOURS RUNNING on HIGH SPEED. Then will stop for 5 minutes, and start on HIGH SPEED again. They change the thermostat, and now runus like 5-15minutes on HIGH SPEED and then lowers the speed for 5-15 minutes. Before that, blower ran for 5-30 minutes in low speed and then on high from time to time. There are no windows or air leaks. I have to put temp in 77... The blower boards had to be replaced and they made a mistakes with the dip switches. That was corrected, but not sure if ALL dip switches are correct. Any IDEAS?. JaimeT....
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Filter is fine. Thermostat has SO many options that I have no idea if it was set correctly.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have 10 year warranty but I'm fed up with the A/C company. If I find what the proble is, I will call them again to correct.....At least 5 techs have stopped by.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really.... I read all the information that I could (Internet)
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did cancel my account and I should NOT be charged. Just disregard my question.