Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Where can I buy the powdercoat paint used on the HVAC floor

Customer Question

Where can I buy the powdercoat paint used on the brown HVAC floor registers commonly found at Lowes
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Well Powder coating is a process that you can not really do yourself. You can just use some of the Rustoleum Enamel Spray paint to paint these, that will hold up really good. Otherwise you will have to take them to a local powdercoating facility to have them powder coated.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not the answer. I know all that. I am manufacturing a new product. And I looking for the supplier of this powder coat paint . That is why I requested a researcher not a hvac tech. Please redirect this question

Those registers are mostly made overseas, some of them use this supplier for their coatings though and would be a good place to check out. Normally it is the Brown Chocolate color you will see it in the Brown color section.