Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My thermostat - it is labelled "Evolution Deluxe User

Customer Question

My Bryant thermostat - it is labelled "Evolution Deluxe User Interface" - has a blank unlit screen and is not working
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

Hello, tell me a lot about your electronics/electrical skills and if you have a meter or not... I can coach you from there. If you think none of this is in your bag of tricks tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and will get you a short list of well rated outfits..hopefully.

So far it looks like it might be a short in the printed circuit board that has resulted in a 24volt circuit fuse blowing.

Meantime make sure the furnace/air handler breaker next the unit or at the house breaker panel is ON and not tripped.

We can go from there.