airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I am due a reimbursement regarding water heater recall. how

Customer Question

I am due a reimbursement regarding water heater recall. how do I process?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 4 months ago.

What is the model on the water heater?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
XE50m12ec55u0
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my telephone is currently off line. service on my phone is sometime tomorrow. I am due $125 for work I have already paid for. Please refund what you agreed to. Thank you. rae

Did you contact Rheem to request a qualified field tech for this repair?

THis is not a Rheem website.This is a website where we assist you by providing answers to your questons.

To qualify for the recall allowance, you must first contact Rheem directly and have them authorize the repair.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not request a list of your approved repairman. There was no infor forwarded to me that suggested I was required to do so.

To qualify for the recall allowance, you must first contact Rheem directly and have them authorize the repair

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
give me Rheem's phone number.

You can give them a call tomorrow to see if they will honor the allowance, but usually request a claim made prior to repair.Below is a link to the Rheem recall contact information.

http://www.electric-water-heater-recall.com/

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.