Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Rinnai Freestanding space heater that functions

Customer Question

I have a Rinnai Freestanding space heater that functions satisfactorily on maximum
setting but not on low or medium - it .goes out. I have had the device for a long time.. maybe 10 or more years and once had a Rinnai service technician whose first name was Hans but have lost the contact name or phone number. Please where do I go from here?
***** ***** *****Glen iris 03 9809 2424
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Harry, are you just looking for a company that services these in your area?