Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Central air comes on just not blowing cold air

Customer Question

central air
comes on just not blowing cold air
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you check for 24 volts to the outside contactor?

If you do not have that there then you may have a low voltage wiring issue or even a condensate pump full and not working. Check it out and see.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
where do i check the pump

Your payment for a phone call failed. Do you have a condensate pump?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
payment error you already took the money out of my account call me(###) ###-####

I am just the tech, they will not allow me to call unless your payment clears sorry.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
call me(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my payment has already been deducted from my account
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the payment has already cleared call me or reimburse the 28.00

OK the 28 dollar payment is just for a typed answer it costs 24 dollars in addition to do a phone call

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
cancell everything and just reimburse me back my 28.00 dollars thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you said they would not allow you to call unless the payment cleared now you're telling it's another 24.00 to make a phone call
just reimburse me back the 28.00 dollars the payment cleared