Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I replaced the control board for my furnace but there are 4

Customer Question

I replaced the control board for my furnace but there are 4 wire that I'm unsure as to where they go
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.

Hello, use the paper clip icon at the right end of your tool bar to attach photo of the new control board and the existing thermostat wires...I will mark it up with instructions

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
was charged $5 then $23 then attempted $24 but fraud detection services halted card use
thought it might be easier to talk on phone 1st
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.

Its easier to talk on the phone, and $24 more expensive to talk by phone... the bulk of our questions get handled in this dialog box just fine however.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you still there?
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.

Yes, but I must come and go to handle a range of ongoing questions. I am with you now.

use the paper clip icon at the right end of your tool bar to attach photo of the new control board and the existing thermostat wires...I will mark it up with instructions