Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

I had a Trane AC unit replaced back in May of 2012. When I

Customer Question

I had a Trane AC unit replaced back in May of 2012. When I went outside to see if water was coming out of the pipe, there was a lint like stuff around the PVC pipe and water is not coming out. I have been changing my filter every 3 months or so and last changed it in June. Is there a possibility that the pipe is clogged and where/how could that be fixed rather than waiting days for a repair man to come out?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 2 months ago.

Usually installer will put a tee in the pvc pipe so it can be blown out from inside at air handler. You can use an air tank with a hose or use what is called a gallo gun available at stores like Home Depot or Walmart for blowing it out. This is common and should be done once a year