Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I need help locating entire internal parts fasco bath

Customer Question

i need help locating entire internal parts for a fasco bath exhaust fan mode[ 765 serial 172300
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 3 weeks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the house is 26 years old 2 fans in basement bar area for smike 1 works but sounds as if its dying other is dead 2 in kitchen 1 dead other missing everything but houbing
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 10 months ago.

Hello I have been in the business for 55 years and have never seen a parts list for those, that is because you can take the motor along with the fan blade, to Grainger Industrial Supply and they will match it for you.. generally under $20. those are considered disposable beyond that level with labor at $120 an hour with a 2 hour minimum thats 3 or 4 times what a new fan will cost you.

The motors though, are cheap, and very easy to replace.

Let me know if that helps or if you still want me attempt to find a parts manual for those.

We can go from there, when you have the answer you need its time to locate the 'finish and rate your expert' link and click on it, lacking that I work at a loss. Thanks!