Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Where is the termination point?

Customer Question

Where is the termination point for SEN01107?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello I need the model numbers and which Trane component is involved. (air handler, outside unit or thermostat), we can go from there.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model # ***** the component is the discharge air temperature sensor inside the discharge duct
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** use the paper clip icon at the right end of your tool bar, or the attach files link to the left

of your send button to attach a photo of the unit wiring diagram, taken up close, well lit and exceedingly well

focused.

I will mark it up with directions.

Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Trane has made over a million air conditioners since they have been in business, in my 55 years I have worked on only a thousand or so, they keep changing every year. Even if I had worked on your exact model I would not have committed the termination point of the sensor to memory, I would refer to a manual.

The problem with the manuals is that they change a bit from time to time, only the wiring diagram glued to the control box cover on your unit will show the termination points without possible error.

Is that understandable, can you send that photo, or would you like me to opt out.

Let me known we can go from there