HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Unit will not come on. You can here the fan buzzing but do

Customer Question

Unit will not come on . You can here the fan buzzing but do not turn
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

Hello, are you talking about the unit that sits outside, or the furnace air handler inside the house?

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You need to check and see if the fan is turning freely, if it is replace the capacitor on the unit, you can pick them up at Home Depot just bring it in and match it up. They fail all the time.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Out side unit

Yes did you get my post with link

Answer:

CLICK HERE

If you needed something else let me know. I just want to make sure you go the link