BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Have a honeywell taz4, the zone 1 works properly but zone 2

Customer Question

Have a honeywell taz4, the zone 1 works properly but zone 2 has slowed if not stopped blowing in the air, and not sure what zone the attic maybe(could have been zone 3 that was in em heat mode, has since been turned off ) but it is now as cool as zone 2 was, I'm at a loss. Have never dealt with a multi controller before, but that what the home owner supplied. Would love to fix the problem without having him spend lots of $$$ on a service call. Thank you
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Filters have been changed monthly, thermostat settings are at 70 for both zone 1 and 2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes is at all possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The unit is working fine for the downstairs zone 1, it's just the upstairs zone 2, last night sometime though the night I turned the unit on and it worked fine them while we were out today it stopped working again. And again it's just zone 2
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying