Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a Sharp CV 10NH that shuts itself down after running

Customer Question

Hello I'm Ken, I have a Sharp CV 10NH that shuts itself down after running for about 1 min. 1st time having this issue...operation and timer lights start flashing afterwards
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just happened last night
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible...I am handy and I have not been able to find anyone in san Diego that repairs portable units all day
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: The filters are clean, How do I Check the thermostat?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I removed the cover last night and look around, did not see anything unusual but I am no expert on AC units
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Try to HOLD DOWN the power button while plugging it back in...see if it resets and works.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!