Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have control voltage at control board on condensor ( 24

Customer Question

I have control voltage at control board on condensor ( 24 volts ) . When i unplug cable from the control board my voltage drops to 15 volts unit will not run
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, If you can send me a photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access panel I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions, the photo needs to be taken close up in very good light and *exceedingly well focused. You can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar or the attach files link to the left of your send button to get me the photo... include a photos of control boards inside the condenser and the control board inside the furnace/air handler. we can go from there