Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Not sure what happened other than the A/C turns on few

Customer Question

Not sure what happened other than the A/C turns on for a few seconds, then cuts off. We got an alert message identifying the problem with the service alert code 201. Our unit is a CBX32MV air handler and an XP16-036 heat pump.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Have you tried turning power off to indoor unit, then back on?