Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Our Lennox forced air with cooling unit LRP 14DF has run

Customer Question

Our Lennox forced air with cooling unit LRP 14DF has run constantly all night. It cooled to 61F whilst set to 74F. We couldnt get it to stop. Turned it off and it still wouldnt stop. Cut the breaker. Went outside the grounds are dry but the unit is swimmimg in water.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
inside humidity was at 53%
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am unclear just why the advert states within about 10 min. Then I click it states 2 tech on online to answer your questions right now… I enter credit card info and have to go through a puzzling amount of promos trying to get me to spend up to $50 per month for premium care, with NO clear why to say no thanks…I just want to continue with this one question and get my answer in about 10 min. Directly after entering credit card info, I am now advised it may be 24 hours!!!! NOT ACCEPTABLE.
After slogging through that mire, I made the mistake of clicking See Other Ways This HVAC TECH CAN HELP…as I chose not to skype etc I close out of that screen and am now stuck. Cannot add or change contact info and it is 2 hours later. If I wanted to await business hours I could have called my local HVAC shop.
Not happy with this service. Poorly set up.
Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

Hello, depending on the model number of your Lennox furnace, either the thermostat is failed or there is a problem with the other electronics in the system.

Can you get me the model number of the furnace, and tell me a lot about your technical skills set if want to dig into the control wiring yourself...

OR if none of that is in your skill set ranges, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will see if I can locate a well rated Lennox dealer nearby.