Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I have a Rheem model # RBHJ-24J00NHCA ecm 1/2 hp air handler

Customer Question

I have a Rheem model # ***** ecm 1/2 hp air handler blower motor that was installed in 2000. It was confirmed to be inoperable. I am seeking an acceptable replacement motor. Can you please advise.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!
Do you have serial number, as well? And I can look up this motor.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

I was able to find your motor based on the model only. It is part number #51-24374-05. I found one here at Amazon, but you can check around on the internet for cheaper prices by entering in that part number.