Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Mitsubishi MSZ-GE24NA. We just installed a

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi MSZ-GE24NA. We just installed a condensate pump and cut the wires without shutting the breaker. The only fuse that we can find is good. I need help with diagnosing. I did download the service manual
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What does the unit do now? Is it just dead?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The wait was longer than expected, in the meantime Mitsubishi helped us solve the problem,, so please cancel and refund this request .
********** ***********