Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I need to talk to a person about Atmor 900 series electric

Customer Question

I need to talk to a person about Atmor 900 series electric tankless water heaters.
The Atmor tanlkless electric water heater series 900 shows to have a hosewhich makes no sense for installing in a restroom connected to the lavatory. Wh part of the heater isplastic. It should be a copper tankless tank or what?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Tank is copper only the external jacket is plastic. I don't understand your hose reference. Water connection are pretty basic, cold water in & hot water out.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This answer came too late and makes no sense, I gave up on receiving usful information in an answer. Please do not charge me for this difficult system of Just Answer.
***** *****
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

I answered your question within 10 minutes of you posting it. We could have continued the conversation but it seems you had trouble with the site. Sorry for your difficulties. I'll let customer service know you want a refund.