Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a fujitsu inverter split system model asta24lfc where

Customer Question

i have a fujitsu inverter split system model asta24lfc where the red and green light flash 5 times together then the red light twice want to know what is wrong with it
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 24 hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: deoends what it is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

That is a compressor failure code. You need to ohm out the compressor on the unit the unit is seeing a compressor issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!