Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have Buderus Hydronic system Logamatic HS 2107 never had a

Customer Question

I have Buderus Hydronic system Logamatic HS 2107 never had a problem now it fires up shuts down tries to fire up again sometimes it takes 3/4 tries before it stays on. This has hot water system so now no hot Any suggestions. Thanks Joyce
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Do you have an indirect fired water heater (tank with coil in it using boiler water )? If so what is the brand and model number of the tank?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no hot water tank except one in the furnace produces hot water.when the system fires up. If the Garber filter is dirty will that cause it to go on/off multiple times ?checked outside temp gauge and changed battery since sensor stayed on. I have it off for now do not want it stressed.
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

What is the model number of your boiler (boilers heat water furnaces heat air)? I don't know what you mean by a "Garber filter". You gave me the model of the operating control before not the boiler