HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

NO HOT WATER, 10 e. Error, I have a Plummer here but he

Customer Question

NO HOT WATER
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 10 e. Error
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have a Plummer here but he isn't familiar with the unit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It started last night. At first I thought it was because I did a white wash with hot water
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I shut the washer turned my shower water on and off
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What brand unit is this and model?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Baxi luna3

OK great:

Ensure all air is purged from the system and all shutoff valves are open Check boiler and system for leaks Ensure the pressure in the expansion tank is 11.6 psi Fill the system between 1 and 1.5 bar on the pressure gauge. If an 10E error code persists jump the leads on the low water cutoff. If the boiler fires up change the low water cutoff switch

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!