Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a failed Carrier unit in my trailer and am looking to

Customer Question

I have a failed Carrier unit in my trailer and am looking to go with a Coleman unit. I can either change the top unit only or replace the whole thing. My unit is ducted and also remote operated. I'm told there is a remote for your units and I know Coleman is also ducted. The stores I visited today could not find a remote for your units. Please advise the best and cheapest way to go
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

What kind of unit is this? A mini split?