WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years

Where can I get a breckwell spg 9000 blower and ar what

Customer Question

Where can I get a breckwell spg 9000 blower and ar what price. Nobody seems to know what I am asking for. This blower is optional when you purchagenthis breckwell stove.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Hello , my name is Wade. I live near the west coast factory in Eugene, Or. They also have a store. Call (866)(###) ###-####and order directly from them. Your stove is called the Monticello

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have call them and they are refering me to retailer that do not carry this model. If they have a store, could you send me their email address. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just call the number you gave me and caught a voice mail box as before. I have left them a message to send me the info be email , as I have done before but we will the outcome. i might get lucky this time?Thank you very much
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Let me get you their local number here. Its only 6:22 am here so wait four hours to call

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.
Breckwells are no longer made here. They started here though and this number is ***** local distributor. Let me know if you need more
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Were they able to help you?

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

How'd it go?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I chatted with their dealer and they were suppose to come back after speaking with breckwell. From what I gather it seem that they have stop making this model and that parts are no longer available. This seems ackward for a big company like them. This stove were sould to me about 2yrs ago at a great price around 4000.00 dollars. The stove does not work properly, and I've been trying to find solution to this stove but without any luck. It seems they have design it and don't really care if it work. They will remove the product and leave us in the air to ourself. This is why I 'm trying to buy there blower to try to get heat out of this garbage at least to not send it to metal scrap. Since day one I have question their representative that were working with their engineer to solve my problem, which never happen. At least they should at least have a blower since nothing else will fit their stove design. Since it does not work properly they should arrange for us to return it or at least propose us a design alternative like a screw to try to get it working wirh electricity. There fan system for ordinary pellet stove seem to work properly and they have their own engineer to invent some kit doing this. This has been and is still a frustrating condition, and when you add the purchase money over this it gets worst. Thank you
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Well I'm terribly sorry for you situation. I've done everything I can to help you. If you are satisfied with my efforts of appreciate a positive rating.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your trouble
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

You are welcome. I only get credit from the site if you leave me a positive rating. I did my best and can't help if Breckwell is less than adequate in the customer service department.