How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6022
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I also need to order a control board Shinco Model #

Customer Question

I also need to order a control board for a Shinco Model # KFR-50GW/BMVE (outdoor unit) mini split single unit
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Both of these units are at my House and the Technician cannot find these parts around here He has already found the problems with both units an I am trying to order for him. We have been without air in Living room and one bedroom for two weeks and need expert to guide me to a good place to order these parts
Expert:  WCohn replied 10 months ago.

Okay this is Wade again. The board might be a bit harder to find, but give me some time and I'll see what I can find.

Related HVAC Questions