Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have an Ollin Boiler. The water starts off Hot and then

Customer Question

I have an Ollin Boiler. The water starts off Hot and then starts cooling. Thought it was due to temper valve. Replaced this today but no change. Now I believe it is because the boiler has stopped firing up and not heating. It will start up later on. As soon as we start using the water, the boiler doesn't fire up and the water starts cooling. Thermostat issue?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Wade and I look forward to helping you! I see no one has answered your question. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yeh. No one has got back to me yet. I'm out at the moment. Can we communicate in 2 hours
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

I most likely will be in bed, but we can try again tomorrow

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I live in Australia. What are your times you are awake and working. (State your country and local time). I will arrange a time with you to contact you. Mike