BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Daikin BRC 1852/62 aircon unit at my home but the

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Daikin BRC 1852/62 aircon unit at my home but the hot air is not coming out strongly. I got a repair company out to repair the unit and he tells us it needs a replacement PCB. However, the PCB is no longer available so they want to replace the entire aircon system. So I am looking for a replacement PCB if available - even a second hand one. Can you help?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Yes. I checked the settings and all seems ok. The technician apparently checked the filters however I was not here when he came.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. Beyond my capabilities I'm afraid, although I could probably get somebody to do it if required
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just where to source the parts if you are not able to help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying