Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

We have a Ranco refrigeration controller 868G. I want my

Customer Question

We have a Ranco refrigeration controller 868G. I want my refrigeration to maintain a steady temperature between 5 degrees Celsius and 0 degrees celsius.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: There are 2 adjustment screws, one for cut in , and one for differential. To get the temperature control mentioned above, where should I set the screws.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, as well, how can I test to see if the controller is working?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am in a very remote area and need help right away.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What refrigeration is it using?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I no longer need this service and would like my 23.00 refunded. Thank you