HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Can you tell me why my air conditioner my plasmacluster

Customer Question

can you tell me why my air conditioner
my plasmacluster airconditioner is not cooling off my room how do i get it to work properly?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Is the compressor and fan running on the unit?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how would i know that? the hose is very warm cool is coming out of the shutters but its not cooling the room

You would have to take it apart and check the evaporator, you can check the condenser and make sure the fins are clean and clear of debri, but other than that the unit will be low on freon 100%

If the compressor is running nothing else will cause that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am just one person i believe this product website service is helpful to someone, but it was useless to me I do not know why this website was on my unit. The unit never worked effectively since it was delivered so i tried the website only to my avail it cost I am not satisfied I need the manufacturer assistance.

Yes I am sorry for the issue and understand your frustration. I would indeed contact the manufacturer and see if you can get them to cover it under warranty since you have had the issue from day one and if you need anything else from me please just let me know!